Friday, August 4, 2006

Ewww!

Seth woke up this morning with a very bad cough.  I was holding him while he was coughing and he started gagging and then choking, he turned bright red so I patted him on the back and he threw up all over me.   It wasnt like regular spit up because I can handle that, this was thick, gross smelling, chunky throw up.   I had to strip our bed, change my clothes, and change seth.  Once that was all cleaned up I went to get Evan out of bed.  Evan has eczema all over his body which is very itchy so we have to put him to bed as clothed as possible, onsie, pants and socks.  Well he got his socks off last night and scratched the tops of his feet until they bled.  Also he must of had too much juice yesterday because his diaper had leaked so his sheets were soaked.  I got Evan out of bed, stripped him and his crib down and threw him in the bath tub.  Then on top of that our internet and our home phone werent working.  We dont get cell phone service inside our house so I have to go out by the pool to make phone calls.  I called Jed and told him that the internet wasnt working and he came home on his lunch break and got it running again.  Thanks babe! 

No comments: